JAYEM has produced the efficient economical. The process consists of mixing and grinding the materials in the pan mixer. The mixed and ground materials are conveyed on the belt conveyor to the ‘JAYEM’ AUTOMATIC BRICK MAKING MACHINE from where the hydraulically compressed bricks are continuously produced and taken to the curing site on pallets by the pallet trucks/conveyors, where, bricks are cured by the water spray or steam cured for early strength. The main machines of the system are PAN MIXER MACHINE, PALLET TRUCKS
• JJ1500 BMM is hydraulically operated, automatic, PLC controlled, selt diagnosing type, having digital display. • The machine develops approx. 35 tones of hydraulic compressive force on the bricks for the required time to achieve maximum density and make the bricks uniform. • Various types of sizes of moulds can be fitted with the maximum size of 250 x 250 x 100 mm. • The machine gives a very high production. The output maybe maybe from 10,000-12000 bricks per 8 hr. shift or more, at a very economical cost. • The machine is powered by 10 H.P., 3 phase electric motor and is fitted with hydraulic motor, hydraulic cylinders Direction control valves, etc. • The table rotation is hydraulic, 3 stationed PLC controlled with manual and auto operations.
• JAYEM pan mixer is specially designed for thoroughly mixing of the fly ash ingredients with the grinding of the lime, gypsum and the other course and granular materials in the powder form. • Hard wearing Liner plates are bottled and can be changed when required. • Heavy cast iron rollers revolving on bearings with metal seals are provided to grind the materials to the desired shape and size. • Changeable mixing and discharge blades are of special alloy steel with hard faced tips. • The pan mixer has a capacity of 500 kgs. Per batch and powered by 15 H.P., 3 phase electric motor. .
• JAYEM Belt conveyor is made of sturdy steel frame. • Power is transmitted from the electric motor to the reduction gear box and to the belt conveyor. • Conveyor belt is made of Nylon belting with rubber top. • Frictionless idlers are provided with seals on both sides to prevent any ingress of Fly-ash dust.
• A Collection Hopper is provided below the discharge gate of the pan mixer in order to collect and stock the mixed material from the pan mixer and discharge the required quality on the belt conveyor. It is bolted on the belt-conveyor’s frame.
• Special design to handle the bricks with pallets for effortless and easy transportation of fly-ash brick. • Provided with 3 nos. pneumatic tire wheels. • Hydraulic and operated arrangement for lifting or lowering pallets